A decade ago, Priscilla Shirer authored Discerning the Voice of God, and since then God has continued to grow, teach, and challenge her in her walk with Him. This revised and expanded edition reflects that growth through new stories, illustrations, and exercises.
Through 7 sessions, discover the root to clear and daily communication with God—humble obedience. Learn how surrender unlocks His many blessings intended for us, centers us in His will, and helps us discern His voice in everyday life.
Note that video access is not included with the purchase of this Bible Study book. To view the seven enriching teaching videos for this study (approximately 40-50 minutes per session), please purchase the Discerning the Voice of God Leader Kit – Updated Edition.
- Leader tips in the back of the Bible Study Book
- In-depth stories and illustrations
- Personal study to be completed among the 7 group sessions
- Articles and insights from Dr. Tony Evans
- Exercises to equip you post-study
- Discerning the Voice of God – Bible Study Book Revised does not include video sessions. Video Sessions are available in the Discerning the Voice Leader Kit – Updated Edition.
- Challenge yourself in the discipline of daily Bible study.
- Gain practical advice for knowing and understanding God’s voice through His Word.
- Learn to recognize the Holy Spirit’s character, language, and tone of voice.
- Experience a deeper relationship with God, and strengthen your daily walk with Him.
There are no reviews yet.